Author Topic: Timote Web Android App Server Error (Timote Cloud) On Startup  (Read 1068 times)

ThePatchelist

Hello.

First of all, great app! I was looking for a way to control the Spotify Web Player since it has many advantages over the actual Spotify Client, but only ever found remotes for the Client - But you delivered exactly what i was looking for, so thank you very much :)

I have 2 Smartphones, a 'Samsung Galaxy S' and a Galaxy S5 - but the last one is one of these china clones.. relatively decent compared to my other phone as example, but well it's a fake and it sometimes goes nuts.. ^^

So i tried the Timote Web App on both phones now, on my Galaxy S it works instqantly without an issue - on the S5 clone it does not.

At the startup screen where it checks for Internet Access, Google Account etc., everything is green and okay except the 'Timote Cloud' part. It says Unknown, sometimes Server Error and retries every now and then but without any success.

Is there any way you can help me figure out the issue here? Is there some kind of log file i can look into that might give me more information?

The phone has no issues to connect to the internet on any other apps..

Thanks!

admin

• Administrator
Re: Timote Web Android App Server Error (Timote Cloud) On Startup
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 12:11:48 PM »
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Looks like the app is having trouble connecting to the Timote server. Does the issue occurs on both mobile and wifi connection?

Regards,

JB